||Senior Network Engineer
||Inter Mountain Cable / Gearheart Broadband
||To assist and be competent in taking the lead in decision making of the company IT department. The Senior Network Engineer will assist with the implementation of strategies and selection of technologies to improve company. Will be the key person under the CIO in maintaining technology, IT staff, and infrastructure. This position will assist the Chief Information Officer when advising management on new purchases and technology.
- Assist in establishing organizational technology vision and goals
- Assist in the design and deployment of functional networks
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Communicate with users when needed.
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Developing strategic plans for development and deployment of company technology and infrastructure
- Assist in developing and managing IT budget
- Studying IT systems to evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement.
- Representing company at conferences and networking events
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Strategizing and implementing technology that results in company growth.
- Collaborating with team leadership to create long-term plans and improvements.
- Assist in providing support and mentorship to IT leadership and team members.
- Establishing and enforcing IT guidelines and standards
- Assist in creating and customizing technology systems for optimized performance
- Assist in purchasing technology software, equipment, and accessories for company
- Implementing technology to streamline internal operations and optimizing strategic benefits
- Other duties as assigned.
||Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems or related field
||Outstanding Benefit Package. HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE, 401K, 50% DISCOUNTED SERVICES
||Apply for this position