- Provide customer service by assisting customers with billing inquiries, new service requests, service plan changes and disconnects, and serve questions and concerns.
- Manages Reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image. (Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence and prepare outgoing mail.)
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Coordinates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, ect., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions through Office Manager.
- Compile, copy, sort and file detailed records of office activities and other activities as necessary.
- Communicate with employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information and address complaints.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Operate office machines, such as copiers, scanners, fax machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems using a computer.
- Other related duties as assigned.