||Coalfields Outside Service Department
||Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Install and route cable to subscriber locations by installing drop wires, and terminal protectors.
- Install and explain to subscribers phone protectors use and capabilities
- Working knowledge of the copper color code
- Complete all Outside Plant and Central Office installation related forms and reports.
- Maintains and secures CTC truck and equipment
- Installs cable modems
- Drive CTC vehicle in a safe and responsible manner upon issue.
- Climb poles using gaffs, hooks, and climbing belt as needed
- Wear required PPO
- Performs other related duties as assigned.* (examples DSL, upkeep of CO locations)
||Clear motor vehicle record
||HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE, 401K, 50% DISCOUNTED SERVICES