||Summary: Carries out marketing plans and strategies to increase the use and sale of equipment and services. Assists with customer relations and assists with billing and service related issues. Responds to public inquiries on the selection and availability of services. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides customer service by assisting customers with billing inquiries, new service requests, service plan changes and disconnects, and serve questions and concerns.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for service plan changes and disconnects.
- Handles disconnects and reconnects of services of customers with late payments.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding the selection and availability of services.
- Answer calls and reports on service issues.
- Confer with customers to further determine problems and acceptable resolutions.
- May receive and process customer payments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.*
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.