- Assist in all aspects of Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Input project data in QuickBooks
- Proficient with MS Office/Excel.
- Review pay applications from vendors, gather necessary back-up documentation
- Prepare invoices
- Track payment status when necessary
- Match payments to invoices
- Post vendor bills & payments
- Assist office, when required, with distributing mail; preparation of FedEx deliveries; answering phones; ordering supplies
- Other duties as assigned.
||Associate Degree in Accounting/ Business Preferred but will consider experience
||HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE, 401K, 50% DISCOUNTED SERVICES [Within Service Area]
||Apply for this position