||Summary: Communicating and establishing relationships with individuals and area businesses. Represent the organization to clients and other external sourcesthrough writing, telephone, email or in person. Develop, manage and work with specific sales goals and plans to prioritize and achieve quotas on anestablished basis. Ensure that products and services are delivered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Develop, manage and maintain weekly, monthly, and annual call sheets describing contacts and sales made.
- Ensure that products and services are sold, prepared and delivered in a timely manner.
- Negotiate, communicate and update contracts and agreements for sales and services and collect payments due.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers in order to sell new programs and to protect and increase existing services.
- Explain to customers how specific types of security and telephone equipment will help promote and protect their business in the most effective way possible.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained and submit orders for processing.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Quote prices, credit terms and other bid specifications.
- Locate and contact potential clients in order to offer services.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of products or services.
- Recommend appropriate equipment and services for commercial and personal accounts based on analysis of the clients needs.
- Other duties as assigned that may include sales of services and products of other Gearheart Companies. Eg. broadband