|Company:Inter Mountain Cable
||Inter Mountain Cable
|Summary Communicating and establishing relationships with individuals and area businesses. Represent the organization to clients and other external sources through writing, telephone, social media, email or in person. Sell or solicit advertising, including graphic art, advertising space, television insertion and radio air time. Develop and work with specific goals and plans to prioritize and achieve advertising quotas on an established basis to meet deadlines. Develop, design, and/or create new ideas for advertising client’s products or services. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicate and negotiate contracts and agreements for sales and advertising services and collect payments due.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers in order to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts using our G Media Google Business Tools.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Deliver advertising and/or produced spots to customers for approval.
- Locate, schedule and meet potential clients in order to offer advertising services.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Recommend appropriate formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.
|Pay:Base pay and commission
|Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, 401K, 50% Discounted services
||HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE, 401K, 50% DISCOUNTED SERVICES [Within Service Area]
||Apply for this position